CARE of Cockscomb(Celosia):
Whether with its large plumes, smaller flowers or with graceful tails, the Celosia always attracts attention. This plant is very diverse in its shapes and flowers, but the colors are always dazzling. The Celosia is really an eye-catcher and also shines in your home.
a number of care tips so that you can enjoy this flower for as long as possible.
- The Celosia prefers a cool, light spot
- This plant needs a little more water, especially in hot weather. Keep a close eye on the potting soil; make sure the root ball does not dry out. Are the leaves drooping? That is the sign that your Celosia needs a little more water
- Give plant food every two weeks and remove the faded flowers
- Do not place Celosia close to the fruit bowl. Fruit gives off ethylene gas that causes flowers to age faster.
- In the summer, the Celosia can go outside, on the balcony or terrace or be planted as an annual garden plant
Celosia pulls out all the stops. At the end of its bloom, no new flowers will appear.
Height: 35 - 40 cm
Hardy: Not hardy
Humidity: Moist soil
Light: Sun, partial shade
Without matching ornamental pot.
The plant is safely packed in a box.
Each plant grows and blooms in its own way and will differ per season and per plant.
The shown plant/pot may differ in shape and size from the purchase in the store or webshop.